Jaipur is the capital city of Rajasthan. When we hear the name Rajasthan, what come to our mind are forts, lakes, deserts, royal kingdom and many more. This is what state is famous for. Still, Jaipur holds its own distinction in the heart of tourists. This is the reason that many tourists who are coming to Rajasthan eager to visit Jaipur too.
There are many forts in Japiur which are popular and people use to come here for the same. Let us know about the forts and other exotic locations of Jaipur that are attracting tourists every year.
- Nahargarh Wild Sanctuary: There is much wild life which is unexplored and you need to come here for your next holiday. You can book a jeep to explore the wildlife of the area. The Nahagarh Biological Park tour starts from Amer and it is an astonishing place to spend with your family and friends. The guide will also take you to Kali Mandir and Shikargarh where 2 hills are facing each other.
- Hot Air Balloon: If you are a peace lover and want to spend some time in immense vistas, fresh air and colours then Jaipur promises to offer you some interesting balloons that will make your dream come true. The one hour epic drive will let you watch Jaipur through bird’s eyes. Best time is the early morning as you can explore maximum forts, some unexplored places and Aravali ranges. Apart from all this, Rajasthani villages are also there which are offering a chance to meet friendly people.
- Motor Cycle ride to Sambhar Lake: One of the exciting trips that you are looking for in Jaipur is Motor cycle ride to Sambhar Lake. This is a memorable trip which is offering a view to green fields and sprawling lake. This motorcycle trip includes lunch and wit Royal Enfield, just start your trip from Jaipur. While travelling to Sambhar Lake, you can visit a Gurudwara along with experiencing the true Rajasthani culture and colourful streets.
- Amber Fort and Palace: there is one thing in Jaipur that should not be missed in either case and you should visit it. This palace is located in Aravali hills and is a picturesque place. This palace was laid by Raja Man Singh and was completed by Mirja Raja Jai Singh. The walls were constructed to offer protection against enemies and the main building offers the sunrise and sunset view along with luxuries and amenities. From wall paintings to precious gems, everything is to be watch.
- Hawa Mahal: This palace is something that you cannot miss while visiting Jaipur. Constructed by Sawai Pratap Singh in 1798 it has 953 small windows which are decorated with lattice work. This palace looks like a crown of the Hindu God, Lord Krishna. As the palace was built in the ancient times, this represents the scientific vision of Maharaja in a different way. Irrespective of the season, this offers cool breeze anytime when a tourist visit this place. This is the main reason that this is an important destination for all tourists in Jaipur during summers too.
- Nahargarh Fort: This fort can be visited in the normal timings of 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM. In fact all the forts are visited during this time only. If you are keen to get a panoramic view of Jaipur, then you must visit this palace. It was constructed by Jai Singh II. This palace is located on the rocky ridge of Aravali Hills and the entire Jaipur city can be seen from here. During nights, you can get an exciting view of Jaipur lighten up from Nahargarh Fort. The ceiling paintings and rooms which are connected to the common corridors give you a feeling of royal family here.
- Jal Mahal: If you are looking at the history of Rajasthan, whatever the forts and palaces that they have as of now they are gifted by the Rajputs only. This is the reason that Rajasthan is a tourist state in modern times. Jaipur, is having one more monolithic fort which is Water Palace or Jal Mahal. This fort is also a perfect example of Rajputana architecture. This palace is located in the middle of the Man sagar Lake and this is a perfect fusion of Mughal and Rajput style of architecture. This palace is built in red sandstone and you can visit this palace between 7:00 Am to 6:30 PM all days. Along with all these things, you can do photography here too.